James: Your mom is in Neverland now.

Peter: How could I get to her?

James: By believing, Peter. Just believe.

Machine Class Professor: Why are you back?

Rancho: Sir, I forgot to take something...

Machine Class Professor: What?

Rancho: Instruments that record analyse summarize organize debate and explain information which are illustrative non-illustrative hardbound paperback jacketed non-jacketed with forward introduction, table of contents, index that are indented for the enlightenment, understanding enrichment enhancement and education of the human brain through sensory root of vision... sometimes leisure

Machine Class Professor: [confused] What are you trying to say?

Rancho: Books sir! I forgot to take my books.

Mr Sullivan is trying to teach his son how to drive.

Michael Sullivan: So what does the clutch do?

Michael Sullivan, Jr.: It clutches

Matt: Pete Dunham's life taught me there's a time to stand your ground, and his death taught me there's a time to walk away.

Hubert: Tell me, what's this?
Maurice: It's wasabi.
Hubert: It's good.. Really. It's delicious.

Maurice gets curious because he knows it's spicy, then he tried it to taste it himself.